Friday, March 19, 2010

Making Baby Big steps...

I had Kyler's annual evaluation IEP meeting at his school the other day. On one of his goals the PT had written was: Kyler will learn how to safely access the playground equipment. I told her that he had already met that goal. What do you think?
I must admit, last year I would get nervous every time Kyler would climb up this thing. Look how tall it is, you can tell in one picture because their is an adult standing next to it. He has yet to fall (knock on wood). He concentrates on what he is doing and he climbs up this thing over and over again. Then he climbs another ladder to get to the highest slide at the park. Zooms down the slide and starts all over again.
He swings with the best of them. He LOVES to swing. He holds on all by himself and I push him as high as I can...underdog and all. He LOVES it.

Here are some pics of him enjoying being able to ride his bike. I still can't tell you how happy and excited I am that he, Kyler, can pedal the bike all by himself. He is doing great and I couldn't be more proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment