Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Say Cheese.


I LOVE our new family photo. I love Taegen's cheese because this is totally how he smiles with super squinty eyes. Totally Taegen. Then there is Kyler who has just pulled his hands away from his face playing peek-a-boo with the photographer. This also explains why Taegen's head is popping out to say peek-a-boo. Strider is just SO cute with his little grin and dimple. Notice how I had to hold his hands down because he too was playing peek-a-boo. Ryan just looks like a freaking, super hot daddy/husband. I, don't look too bad, if I say so myself. So all in all, a GREAT photo.

I totally wanted to buy another picture. It was of Taegen and Kyler standing back to back with HUGE grins on their faces. Then there was another one with them standing back to back with heads turned to look at each other with huge grins. I LOVED how it showed the difference in height. But, I didn't get it. I stuck to the $9.95 package of one photo.

P.S. the picture is not lopsided or has a line at the bottom - that, would be my scan job.

No comments:

Post a Comment